View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 26, 2011, 6:15 PM
Provincial Bumpkin

My name is Bunt, and I'm an alcoholic.

Oh, and I'm lazy too. Which is why, despite having a DSLR, I rarely use it. I am a the best-money-can-buy point and shoot afficianado. Soon, I'll be switching up to the new Canon S100. Why spend $429 on a point and shoot you ask? Because it has manual controls and fits in my pocket. And did I mention I am lazy?

Seriously though, I get to good shots with my feet, and I hate the extra weight. And I'm willing to get up at the buttcrack of dawn, which also gives me an advantage. But because I am stupidly willing to tromp miles into the middle of nowhere in the dark for my shots, I'll still put them against two-thirds of my DSLR toting forum friends here. Now that's arrogant, Aaron!

The special photographers are the ones who tromp and aren't lazy about it. We have a few really good ones on here, too. If you're willing to go to Timbuktu (literally or metaphorically) carrying ten different lenses, well, you're a better human than I.

Oh, and I hate people. People pictures, I mean. Scenery (urban or otherwise), good. People, bad.

Now you know me.