View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 14, 2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post

The area is softening up quite a bit. Whether this is due to significant cold over the past few months, only time will tell. There are still units available for people - quite a few, actually - and perhaps spring brings the buyers. We'll see, I guess....
Yes, I'm familiar with the many projects you are listing and the amount of sales/vs. occupancy of the units available.

We do agree, I believe as I mentioned in my post, that time will tell, if the summer/fall of 2014 will see an increase in sales in the "Winnipeg Market", for these types of developments or the so called downward spiral we see in many other Canadian Cities.

We'll see how the market reacts in 2014/2015. A larger sample is needed.Softening may be the case, but you seem to paint such a negative picture in your posts ? Are you an Investor? This would explain some of your trepidation and worries reg: almost every post you make here? You provide much detail and facts in your posts, but a extremely negative view of the Winnipeg Market.