View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 12, 2018, 2:57 AM

^^^ Thanks! I make updates as much as I can on my free time.

Next Un-built project is the conservatory tower. This one is a bit crowded so it was a bit hard to get good views of it. if it were taller it could of made a better impact on the river. Could have been the Citygroup center of Chicago.

Next Un-built project is 301 and 312 South wacker. Can you believe 311 was originally going to have 2 more identical twins? Only one was built but man would 3 of them really made an impact.

Next is 29-39 n Lasalle. This look pretty tall next to the chase tower. However with all the other similar, almost identical, Goettsch designed buildings going up all over the city, this one isn't too much a lose.

Next is the Park Michigan. With all the high-rise construction going on in the south loop this would of been right at home. However back in 2008, many thought this tower had no place being as tall as 80 stories at its proposed location.

Next is the un-built 625 West Monroe. I really like the idea of the Chicago skyline pushing west. This building would of really added to the growing Kennedy canyon effect.