View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 19, 2006, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulley
What do I confuse? Show me examples.

Come on... showwww. I think I have a much more realistic view of Buffalo than some of the overzealous boosters on here. Methinks BushCo. shared some of their KoolAid with certain Buffalonians

Okay, fine... go on thinking that the cit of Buffalo is increasing in population. While it would be fantastic if that were the case, it's just not happening.

He knows... oh, he knows. I just don't mess around at SSP as much. SSC is just too fun though.

Sulley - while I don't believe that everyone here thinks that Buffalo is a boom town at the moment, I certainly don't find it fair that you must cut people up for posting positive changes and developments occuring in the city. There is so much going on right now that is positive, many people are very happy at the turnaround occuring for the area.

I am sure there are some forums out there that bash Buffalo - maybe you should join one of those boards where people would be interested in hearing what a 3rd rate city you think Buffalo is. - Also, I had asked you this before......"WHY DO YOU EVEN LIVE THERE?"....