View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 7, 2014, 1:17 AM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotizzy View Post
as you've mentioned before, there are so many in NYC right now, it's not close to being a problem. I just happen to have the fear of losing them entirely.
Well, that will never happen, for a variety of practical and financial reasons to numerous to get into. Rest easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
So what buildings in the Hudson Yards are U/C or are undergoing site prep? The south tower is rising, the north tower is, I believe, undergoing site prep but otherwise ready to rise. Are there any other proposals that are close to rising?
I would put this one further off on the construction timetable, though if Related manages to snag another mega-lease for the Hudson Yards area, this would be the likely space. 55 Hudson is for smaller tenants, and 30 Hudson has largely been taken over by Time Warner. The other large office tower planned for the western half of the railyards is too far off.

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.