View Single Post
Old Posted May 11, 2010, 3:39 AM

Location: Country Club Park, Greater Coronado, Midtown, Phoenix, Az
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX NATIVE 929 View Post
Please show me a current, bipatisan poll of Arizona residents and I'll happily start using those statistics.
This poll shows the support is down to 52% as of the 4th, as more conventions and tourist groups cancel trips and more people understand the Bill Im sure that number will fall further.

Quote:
The part where I pointed out that calling those that disagree with you "Retarded, toothless, stupid xenophobes" to be immature?
It was immature, but there are certainly a lot of racist xenophones in your camp, that seems hard to disagree with.

Quote:
Or the part where I said that there's no point in panicking because Leftists are promoting boycotts?
What the hell does this even mean? Because boycotts are being planned by one end of the political spectrum they won't be successful? Are you paying any attention? Phoenix has already lost conventions and visitor groups, its already negatively effecting us.

Quote:
Or the part where I implied that Al Sharpton and Katie Couric are opportunistic buffoons?
What do they have to do with anything? You brought them up literally out of nowhere. I couldn't care less about the two of them.