View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 25, 2007, 6:57 AM
Honored Member

Question How Does This Connect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastidaho View Post
Canal is on track. Within in the last couple weeks they started working on it and a 30" section has been completed and it looks HAWT! It is between the most recent building and the building to the west. They have some heavy equipment and 4-5 guys working hard on those retainer walls. If I remember right water flows April 15th, so they are pushing hard to get as much done as possible. IMO, water flowing next to a clean wall of earth toned paver blocks vs. the eroding mud and weed banks will be top notch. They are preparing beds for flowers and small shrubs between the walking path and the canal.

I'll get some pics.
Ok, what's with the new info this week I recently saw? Is McNeil working on a 21 story building as is suggested elsewhere? Do we know this is for Idaho Falls instead of Provo and their development there? I doubt a 21 story building would fit into the Hurricane development.

Could there have been a new design so no condos will be as units one story structures in TCOR? Rather, now there will be a 21 story condo tower? Or, is this in a different area such as the recently new PUD area?

TC Guy or someone else please confirm how many stories the Marriott Residence Inn will be? Will it be 6 or 13 stories tall, and positively, will it be south of Broadway? Or, is this the building that seems to keep getting "moved" from one site to another?

And, what about info on the 21 story building? Will this be located in Idaho Falls? The entire TCOR is getting more confusing!

All of this information may be great news; but let's have a Press Conference or announcement from both Walker Brothers. Please mention the 21 story building, about which apparently some sub-contractors have been meeting with the Walker Brothers lately. We need details of what this building will be and where. Not only can this influence others who may want to invest or build close by, for those looking at Condo living in downtown, this may be a huge piece of information about where other developments in Idaho Falls will be built

IT IS TIME FOR MCNEIL DEVELOPMENT TO HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE OR POST A WEBSITE THAT REMAINS "UP" AT ALL TIMES!.

Last edited by N2I.F.; Mar 25, 2007 at 9:19 PM.