View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 1, 2008, 6:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico44 View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why this forum is full of absolute idiots. they want to build a memorial to commemorate the night in which over 100 members of a community lost their lives in a single god-forsaken instant--or more importantly, the instant over 100 families lost a loved one--and people start talking about how these families are undeserving. Because it wasn't tragic enough????? Lord knows we are constantly inundated with stories of the Hyatt collapse. I mean, if I could have a nickle for every time I've read about this awful awful night--well I guess I'd have five cents.

Don B, your post was a veritable clinic in ignorance and stupidity. Bryson, your post made Don's look like poetry. I've known microcephalics who can articulate a point more eloquently than you.
And you're any better with a post calling people you don't even know complete idiots. The hypocrisy is incredible.

My thoughts and prayers to the victims of this horrible tragedy. I hope they can find peace, whether it be through a memorial or otherwise.