View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 19, 2008, 2:40 AM
Majestic

If you think of the greens as a radical party then there is no helping you, since you obviously represent a branch of extremist, rightwing, neocon thinking. Let's fling some insults back here. I detest the fact that you are so incredibly self-centered that you can't see, nor really care about how your line of thinking would actually affect other people. Your line of status-quo, bottom line thinking is representative of our fucked-up, selfish society that can't seem to get a grip and deal with the issues because every last person wants the whole damn pie, and are totally inept when it comes to solving social or environmental problems. But hey, it's all good if I can get from home to work in 20 minutes right?

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: This is what is called an ad hominem attack kids. Learn it, love it.

Now, if you are done with your irresponsible dumbassery, which includes your lame attempt to put words in my mouth by saying I want people 100% on transit, or that I am a crazy commie, maybe you will stop cowering away from my question and actually answer why we need an E-W expressway in the north in the first place, and why this would be a good thing necessarily. You're not going to get away with the flimsy, "well, it'll be good for the economy" argument.

Flickr

Last edited by Boris2k7; Mar 19, 2008 at 3:03 AM.