View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 14, 2017, 3:30 AM
A.F.K.A. JayPro

What I'm saying here is appropriate to the thread; but as per showing a highly contextualized render of that nature, IMHO it behooves the person who/entity that that creaated it to portray as accurately as possible a genuine scale of the project in its unaltered surroundings.

Anyone capable of doing so can craft a finely detailed render of a tower abstracted from its intended environs. To do so in a manner true to those environs, however, is critical.

To do less IMO bespeaks a rather lazy approach to the task at hand.

Okay...So do your finely-tuned standalone tower drawing. And in another render, superimpose it to where it's slated to rise as professionally as you can. The stage of tower design doesn't matter as much as lending an accurate depiction to the setting, of course.

Point is just do that and you'll have a greater chance of earning the trust of folks like us who subscribe to the imperative that context is everything. And I mean every...thing.

Surely I'm not saying it's easy to pull off; but half-baked efforts like the ones above don't pass muster in my parallel universe.

Last edited by Prezrezc; Sep 14, 2017 at 3:59 AM.