View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 30, 2011, 3:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFerrari82 View Post
ignorant??? plz explain how that is ignorant??

it would be ignorant to spend millions on a new stadium then invest on what you already have

ur right about not being the grammer police cause yours isnt that better captain obvious...what are you 10..grammer police....get a life asshole!!
You want me to explain how your post was ignorant?...... I'll refresh your poor shor-term memory by quoting you......

[
Quote:
B]"Wolfe Stadium is good enough.
Its not like UTSA baseball is winning a hole lot of championships nor is the Missions.
Have UTSA and the city come to agreement like they did on the Alamodome, and drop some renovations.
Upgrade the current seating, add seating, new video board. Keep it simple." [/B]
First of all, your knowlege of Missions & UTSA baseball is fairly ignorant judging by your post.
You think its a good idea to spend millions on "renovations" of an aging stadium, which is in a remote location, with minute adjacent development, and a fanbase that doesnt want to drive all the freaking way out there? This sounds like a good investment to you? It sounds more like throwing good money after bad....
I would much prefer an investment in a state-of-the-art, multipurpose, downtown ballpark. Adding architectural and cultural value to our downtown area.
I understand that you feel UTSA and The Missions not winning a "hole" lot of Championships is a reason to not invest; but what you fail to understand is that championships have absolutely nothing to do with the ballpark investment. Another beautiful downtown venue would attract all kinds of entertainment, even beyond UTSA & Missions baseball (which is good enough in my humble opinion)
With all of the championships that the Spurs have won over the past decade, do you realize that Mr. Holt makes more money every year on concerts at the AT&T center than on the Spurs Games?
As for your comment about me being 10......... If i were actually a 10 year old, i would have probably responded to your douche-baggery by hurling childish insults instead of backing up my arguement........... oh wait..............................