View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 25, 2006, 2:50 PM

I have been sitting on this rendering for almost a month. The original plan was to release the drawing one month after the Post Register article, which would be in less than a week. Then they changed it to "Taylor Days" which is going to be on August 26th. They have since adjusted that and plan a press release for August 15th.

I don't feel comfortable posting it on the net where it is not my baby. I have been checking the architect's site hoping he would post it early. No such luck yet.

As for Ball Ventures, and their land between Pancheri and Sunnyside on the west side of the river. The plan is to put the main road (word is it won't be called Lindsay Blvd) in this fall, weather permitting. This will be the main road that connects Sunnyside and Pancheri. That is going to be kind of funny looking because of the length and really no development on either side for miles. As far as any serious development it sounds like they are a year out, they are really focusing on getting rid of "lil' Baghdad" and putting the 5-story Hilton Garden up.

Last edited by eastidaho; Jul 25, 2006 at 4:00 PM.