View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 4, 2012, 10:47 PM

Not a whole lot no. I was at the new sacred land earlyer for the unveiling of the new Malicite sacred land. Very nice place along the Saint John River. The Midas building on Victoria Street was recently bought and I had seen postings on Career Beacon that they were looking to come back in the Edmundston Region.

Lots going on for the Foire Brayonne but unfortunately that festival has lost it's spark over the past 10 years. They should totally re-think of the concept of the Foire. I would personally have it a 3 day (not a 5 day) event to make the most out of their money. Unless it's a big city like Montreal, Québec or Toronto you can't have successful 5 day events there days. When you think that they used to have big artists in the 80's and now they can barely have a decent artist to perform there, it's not a good sign. Either you are spending your money elsewhere, or you are getting ripped off by the artists. (P.S. I am positive it's the first choice.) There is too much stuff going on at the same time everywhere in the city. You need to have one event in a central area and you have to try to bring everyone there at the same time, not have everyone spread out around the city.