View Single Post
Old Posted May 5, 2008, 12:34 PM
Dare Mighty Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks0o01 View Post
Well, I've never really been to NY or Chicago but it's good. I didn't even know that they made NY and Chicago styled pizza's. I know Hot Momma's does though and it's the shit ova there. Get out of a concert at 1 am and go get some pizza. Fuck, I want some right now.

But are there any new updates on the "city"? Would this be a city or a very large town?
I'm not really quite sure yet. I'm thinking of making it a city with a very urban feel, even though it's pretty small, due to the density as a result of the geography.

And yes, there is an update . I'm not going to be able to work on it over weekends though, because I'm using a different computer and won't have access to the computer that has Port L'Allegro on it.

However, these were things I built last week...

So we have the Krispy Kreme and In-N-Out. The (fictional) founder of In-N-Out retired in Port L'Allegro, and upon seeing that there was no In-N-Out in Port L'Allegro yet, he used part of his retirement money to build a brand new one right on the waterfront in 1997. It was the first In-N-Out to use modern architecture which you now see at quite a few of their resteraunts today. In fact, due to his predicted popularity (which he was correct), it was a double floor resteraunt and Museum showcasing important things throughout the restaurant's history.

Unfortunately, the damn logos didn't show up! Rats, I'll have to try and find a fix for that. Here are the pictures:

I also built a new convention center, located at the heart of the city on the waterfront, built in 2000.

I hope you like!

Anthony