View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 28, 2007, 6:53 PM

Prometheus on the South Waterfront

Yesterday I was informed by a forumer that Block 46 is not Prometheus's first project, in fact Prometheus doesn't even own 46. It was owned by Homer but it might be the one BrG is talking about being revised, I guess we will find out...

Anyway, I was curious as to what Prometheus was doing so I e-mail them and asked. They actually responded within 24 hours...here you go...

Mark:
Your e-mail address was forwarded to me by the Prometheus corporate offices in the Bay Area. I'm the project manager for their properties in the South Waterfront.
To date, we have nothing under construction. Block 41 is on hold. The project still needs to go thru design review and we do not have any immediate plans for starting construction on Block 41. We have begun schematic design on Blocks 42 and 45a.
So, the long and the short of it is that we have nothing under construction currently. The earliest date when we would start construction would be in the summer of 2008 with a late 2010 completion date.
If you have any other questions, please e-mail me or call my office at 503-281-1911.

Ellen Brown
Project Manager
Prometheus Real Estate Group
cell: 503-961-3000
ellenbrown@stpaultel.com