View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 21, 2008, 4:58 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutterbug View Post
Okay then, I just moved Thurlow Station back to Burrard, and added another station at Jervis.

Surely, the suits with the briefcases can manage to walk an extra couple of blocks. Anyways, I'm trying to strike a compromise between serving the business suits and the Robson St. crowd and the rest of the downtown peninsula, while accomodating a southward expansion of the CBD. If the combined Expo and the Millenium Lines are too much for Robson and West Van, then I suppose one of them can bend back towards Waterfront.

Heck, maybe we can even run two parallel lines along Dunsmuir and Robson between the stadiums and Burrard, while keeping the old Skytrain line intact. There's enough traffic to justify both lines, right?
Personally what i would like to see happen would be the Millennium Line solely be an east-west line, from UBC to Douglas College via Lougheed. The Expo Line should be branched off to have to termini, one at 168th Street in Surrey, and the other at Lougheed (using the third platform). On the northern end it could also be split into two at the ends with one terminated at Waterfront and another going to West Van. As Below (obviously very crude 2 minute drawing, but you get the point)