View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 15, 2018, 12:04 PM

Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvinhsv View Post
Will it really matter? United will drop their rates for similar times to DEN to push them out of the market...just like Delta did to AirTran a few years ago. And as soon as they are gone, they'll jack the prices right back up!

My family of 4 has flown 2x this year to MSP and DEN, next month to MSP, I go to Ireland next month, and the 4 of us go to Cancun in December....all out of Nashville! Because similar flights from HSV cost over $1000 more for the 4 of us EACH time!! Sorry. For $1000, I'll drive to BNA! When I booked the Ireland trip, BNA-PHL-SNN...DUB-CLT-BNA was $1100 CHEAPER than HSV-CLT-PHL-SNN...DUB-CLT-HSV. Only 1 extra flight! And I upgraded to better seat from BNA!

HSV has got to do something for the NON-Government traveler. Unless they are proud to be consistently ranked in the top most expensive airports in the USA.
I am surprised no one has tried to start a new airline based in Huntsville. I know that would be expensive, and there would be many, many hoops to jump through. But you guys sent a man to the moon!