View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 12, 2018, 2:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL_J View Post
Not that I disagree with your point, but there are more areas that meet your standards. Peachtree from Ellis Street all the way down to MLK (past Five Points) doesn't have surface. Granted, a park and the plaza break up development.

Marietta St / Decatur St runs uninterrupted between Pryor and Ted Turner. I'm sure there are some other areas.
I have to chime in...I've mention this before a few years ago. We really need to put more skyscrapers Downtown to get that urban experience. I hate that when watching a Falcons game, that 90% of the views is just Downtown. Never Midtown/Buckhead. The skyline always looks small. I love the marketing that Midtown is where the young professionals live...we all know that most of the owners by percentage is actually empty nesters.I would love to have the area where the nightlife is bustling. You see people walking leaving restaurants, bars, lounges, etc. And having the option to have a drink here and walk 50 to a hundred feet and have a different place to have a drink. And when you can literally go 5 blocks in either direction. That's urban..IMO.