View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 6, 2012, 6:41 AM

^ Yes, I am still working on this. It's still primarily on hold though, as my current computer can't process the size of its file.

Nazi architectural aesthetics are definitely one of the influences represented in this model. My comment on that is that should one oppose Nazi aesthetics upon grounds that racial hatred is wrong, one might just as appropriately suggest that we bulldoze the Coliseum upon the grounds that gladiator fights are unethical.

The columns on the Temple of Loyalty are shaped in the form of the 8 pointed "intertwined hourglasses" pattern which appears in Post 141. The symbol is intended to portray four of the symbols "Ʃx" (Summation operators), which together aesthetically represent the force of reason to the power of body, mind, spirit, and circumstance; powers which, if used properly together constitute the pillars of sound government.

It is my plan to eventually have street level details, possibly textures, and definitely an array of cars and objects to give the model a sense of perspective. There will also be low density residential and industrial districts on the outskirts which will help provide a sense of expanse.