View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 27, 2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxSUNSfan View Post
UofA's Student Union appears large but it reminds me of some of the Maricopa County jails (near downtown) except it has a few more windows.

If ASU expands the MU I hope they keep the large, floor to ceiling windows that face Orange Mall...work is moving along on W.P. Carey's McCord Hall; the crane has been up for a while and moving things along. Construction crews for the new private student housing across from Sun Devil Stadium has foundations in place for the tower cranes; I believe two cranes will be used for this project. It will be impressive to see SDS during game day on ESPN when those two towers are standing so close by. Newman Center's walls are up facing University Drive. I wonder how impressive this structure will be. I hope they use enough brick to complement the church.
Yeah I'd just like to see more options to dine on campus. Only part that I really liked about uofa's Student Union was their bookstore. Hopefully Block 12 is somewhere along the lines of that.
Wondering if the McAllister METRO stop closure this week has anything to do with ISTB VI? Weird that AJphx brought it up and it hasn't been on ASU's ABOR one to two year plan the last two years. I guess I was premature on the Terrace and Rural housing/retail.