View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 25, 2011, 8:29 PM
gettin' rich!

Oh I read this article about a week ago.. fantastic...

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/...ngry-landlords

Millionaire' tenant leaves trail of angry landlords

The self-described financial guru lists his first name as “Goodgracious” in public records and has the letters “GG” branded (not tattooed) into his right arm. But he said in an interview that his birth name is Tovarance Mensah.

On the websites for 144fx, Joseph refers to himself as “the world’s foremost financial shaman and currency money king. I am just like a bridge over troubled water for bankers, traders, and analysts everywhere. I am a friend to the lost souls. A teacher. A leader. A mystic. Basically, a man of the future, and a master of reality. Let me guide you. Let me show you the way.”

His Toronto landlords say he boasted of his wealth and business affiliations with music stars Beyoncé and Jay-Z, all while passing bad cheques, filling his units with furniture he picked from the garbage and driving a beat-up Mazda pick-up truck rather than Lamborghinis or Range Rovers.

Ontario corporate registration documents show “Goodgracious (Jordan) Joseph” is the 38-year-old president of Maxum Marketing, a holding company involved in investments and acquisitions. It was registered in February.

Joseph’s rental application for Kerkez’s house last month claims his income is $18,000 a month. He listed his automobile as a 2004 Bentley GT.

“Those cars (in the online videos) are all mine,” Joseph says, citing six luxury vehicles currently in California. “My income comes from a variety of sources. During the financial crisis I sold the hell out of the British pound and the Euro. I made money.”

Joseph has also registered as a principal in a new Ontario corporation called BFX Positive Inc. which he says will be “acquiring small foreign exchange outfits in Toronto.”

To prospective landlords in Toronto, Joseph’s financial pedigree made him the perfect tenant.

In August 2010, he responded to a Craigslist ad and moved his family into a two-bedroom Little Italy unit above retail shops on a short-term sublet agreement, says the landlord, who asked not to be identified fearing repercussions from her own landlord.

The woman says Joseph spoke of his California mansion and wealth when he rented her place.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/...ngry-landlords

This fools website

144fx.com

Youtube page

Video Link