View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 27, 2006, 5:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagotoRoanoke View Post
Well.... sure there is plenty of space that can be developed. However, last time I looked there wasn't a list of developers looking to build anything of this size and magnitude in Indy. Let's see as of right now there are uh.... none. The point is a project this size, with potential to change or add to the skyline doesn't come along but once in a great while for Indy. Just stating my opinion that they blew it on this one.
You never know when something else might be proposed. On a side note, speaking of "blowing a project"....do you know the history of Fountain Square West, in downtown Cincinnati? In the original proposal, it was to be the new tallest in the city. But we ended up with a parking lot for several years, and then in the end it became nothing more than a 3-story department store.

Also, we still don't know when or if Queen City Square 2 is going to happen as proposed. Trust me, Indy is not alone. You're not the only city to experience anticipation, hope, and then disappointment.

Last edited by secondson; Dec 27, 2006 at 5:53 AM.