View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 15, 2012, 7:51 AM
BANNED

700 West 8th Fridges & Crows...

I have to agree about the Fridges they aren't that great, I mean the handles on the fridges are so thin they are meant for small lady hands to open. Fridge is a bit small but hey, your not going to need a huge fridge for a body or anything so it should be adequate enough for small meats and veggies....and even a few cans of beer.

The big problem is the crows. They have put up some pathetic greenery on the sides of the buildings that have attracted crows that are extremely annoying and loud. Also what's up with the common area gym is tiny and there's some land in their courtyard that looks like wasted space (social housing must be on the 3rd level but if there's kids playing it could get noisy from the echo). There's a few units for sale (guessing that a few owners are trying to sell) although it looks like major price reductions are in the works as nobody is buying right now and the market is in a downward spiral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s211 View Post
I seriously think I've seen larger microwave ovens than these Euro ovens they put in.

They could have done right, and put in regular sized upper-end products and ditched the Euro pretention. Instead, a great bid heaping bowl of not-good.