View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 27, 2009, 11:43 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by koops65 View Post
Yes I'll get to that one as well, but if you've noticed I'm basically filling in the blank spaces in the Toronto diagram starting with the tallest and working downwards, the West Tower is alot shorter and it might be a long time before I get to it.
Well, Koops, then you have a tremendous work in front of you, cause an editor is adding there even more 2000 buildings daily and you are going running always behind the tail.

I tried to do that with Sao Paulo and i realize it is almost impossible. For god sakes there is only me as editor for Brazil, while then I can balance well editing and illustrating work. I feel sad that although has many brazilians contributing in SSC, none contributes diagraming SSP Brazilian cities, while I asked for other Latin America people to give an help. But it is different, while I am just one person doing both for all Brazilian stuff, then I can say when to do stop or take a pause, while you have always an editor behind you, adding more and more structures. The advantage regarding me is that you both can work as a team, you do only the illustrations, and he the corrections. That is a plus of course.

I think the best is before adding too much, to complete the diagrams first but you have 2500 minimal to do. And that is too much.