View Single Post
Old Posted May 5, 2012, 4:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbm View Post
on a different note, my office has a view of foundry III (or at least the parking lot where its going) and the last couple of days it has been entirely devoid of cars. hopefully that means construction is starting in the near future.
Great, thanks!

Also, similar news about 1960 Market...

Quote:
I'm writing with a question about the development project in the old gas station lot at Buchanan and Market. I know plans for a huge condo building were approved a couple of years ago, but the lot has sat empty since then, with the exception of some monthly parking and the smog station, supposedly because the owner was having trouble getting financing. Recently, however, the parking has been discontinued, the smog center closed, and Cahill signs placed around the perimeter of the lot. Is construction imminent?
http://sf.curbed.com/archives/2012/0...t_buchanan.php

And from the comment section...

Apparently, there has been some signs of life across the street at 2001 Market aka the Whole Foods project:

Quote:
It also looks like the used car dealership that set up shop in the old Ford dealership building across the street is gone now as well. Do we know if this means that the Whole Foods + condo project is finally going to get underway there as well?