View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 21, 2007, 2:59 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketsWork View Post
Thanks for the spelling correction, which is objective and always appreciated. But your swipes at Wieland over the quality of his website are condescending and downright juvenile. As I argued before, the kinds of people who will buy these condos are not the kinds of people whose decisions will be swayed one bit by the website.

One Museum Place is a unique concept for Atlanta; this is not a building which includes some top-end units, but a building filled exclusively with them, with services catering only to their specific needs, and located directly across from the High and Woodruff center. Wieland's target market is people like him, very wealthy art lovers -- and that's a fairly tight circle of people who run in the same circles. The very private, detailed and glossy presentations will be presented one-on-one to qualified prospects, so I doubt if Wieland gives much weight to whether a faceless internet poster thinks the website is a "joke" or a "piece of dreck." Lighten up, Francis!
Awww sorry to bash your work on the http://www.ompatlanta.com site. Didn't realize you had created it yourself, MarketWorks.

Gosh I guess none of us poor, dumb, art-hating philistines "get it," huh? You're so smart, Blanche. Thanks for creating such an informative and lovely piece of... HTML.