View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 11, 2015, 6:38 PM

Entertaining to those many fascinated, some recent aerials of this most ridiculously planned large town.

Video Link

Video Link

@video #2
0:50 struggling cars going round in circles are funny. They'll find their way somehow, anyway...
1:03 straight to the big church.

This 3rd video below is the most significant to all familiar enough with the city, featuring a little bit of redeveloping Saine-Saint-Denis (the closest to the central city).

Video Link

Fog effects might (either) be caused by heat (and/)or by heavy pollution; those 2 things, although often related, are actually different when it comes to visual effects. Heat causes natural disturbance of views, which is called "mirages" in random vocabulary. Sometimes, Paris is crushed by heat without raising any pollution alert. But it still often does.

I'm not even patient enough to watch the entire videos, but who knows? Some of you guys may be.

Most important edit:
Quote:
Saine-Saint-Denis
wut? How did I do this? I had damn Saint-Denis on my mind, then mispelt the name of the river itself.
When you type too much on keyboards, your brain loses your fingers in the end...
It is Seine-Saint-Denis, people. That's where it's at for most cost-effective business around here.

Last edited by mousquet; Jul 11, 2015 at 7:51 PM.