View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 20, 2007, 6:52 AM
Desert Dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek loves SD View Post
That last picture looks incredible.

I like how you matched a New Jersey area code (732) to your city.
Thanks! yeah, I did some research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dac150 View Post
I suggest making something like Co-Op City in Queens (continuous brick 20 floor residential buildings that look the same). As well as a mall or a large shopping plaza. If you know of the Cross Country Center in th Bronx, that would be a good example.
Right now I'm working on the Downtown area of Jefferson, which is now just "meh" rather than slummy. So its not that dangerous living in the area. This is probably the nicest part of Jefferson.

A Co-op City styled area sounds fun, I'm not sure where I'll put it, but I'll find a place. I dont know what the Bronx Cross Country Center looks like, cant find anything on it on the web

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan118 View Post
I seriously had to look at that last one for a minute to figure out if it was a real picture or if it was your city. Great textures there.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocholate View Post
love the quad shaped one with the central space thingo
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin55 View Post
you need better roof textures yo.otherwise
Those are new roof textures.

I'm working on the cheap waterfront. As you can see its more Staunton styled, Parking Lots galore!

I've replaced the Central Moters Headquarters, as they where blant copies of the Chase Tower in Phoenix and yeahh they werent very sexy. I've replaced them with some boreish box buildings. They could proably be some government buildings or something.