View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 6, 2018, 6:07 PM
Unicorn Wizard!

While the original was cool, I think what was built on the west side of central is actually better than the original plan. I just wish the big empty lots on the east side would get built out.

Anyways...

CyrusOne moving HQ to Harwood 10:

Dallas Morning News: "Data center giant moving its global headquarters to new tower north of downtown Dallas"

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummer View Post
e. On the same note, I'd love to see the Target + strip mall area redeveloped into something more dense. An urban Target as a part of that would be cool, of course. I'd even be okay with a parking garage (if done with pedestrian-oriented stuff on the ground).
Target also does suburban stores where the building is two stories, the first floor is the parking and the second floor is the store. The entrance is from the sidewalk. That way it takes up less space. Albuquerque of all places has one of those in their wealthy mall/suburban high rise district on the east side as you drive in on I-40.

At worst they should tear down the existing store and build one with a smaller footprint to make room for more urban development around it.

Last edited by llamaorama; Sep 6, 2018 at 7:04 PM.