View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 7, 2011, 7:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigglysquishy View Post
Instead of making two different threads why don't we expand them to "Top 25 U/C" and "Top 50 Proposed". Yes, those additional buildings added will also be largely be from the GTA, but it'll give other cities a chance to get shown without causing breaking up the board.
I actually already expanded the Top 25 Proposals thread to be the Top 50 Proposals (as a result of complaints months earlier about Toronto's domination) but I was never able to change the title. I think a mod would have to do it. In fact, 15 of the 25 proposals in the new non-GTA Proposals thread are already captured in my Top 50 Proposals thread, so there's a lot of redundancy happening now.

Check out the first page of the Top 25 (50) Proposals thread, as I always keep it up-to-date. I'm also planning on adding a new feature to the list: a small blurb under each proposal noting the latest news/rumours. You can see that I already added it for a few of the Toronto proposals a while back, but I haven't gotten around to doing it for the entire list.

Also, there's no point in expanding the Tallest 10 U/C to 25 as there's already a Tallest 11-30 U/C thread. We don't need any more redundancy.

Last edited by Ramako; Nov 7, 2011 at 8:25 PM.