View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 12, 2006, 12:25 AM
ॐ शान्तिः

Location: Haleiwa, Oahu, HI :. Waianae, Oahu, HI :. DETROIT, MI
Hi,

I have updated the first post in the thread (the rendering masterlist) to include the location in Mumbai of each of these projects. I have also deleted three projects which were completed, and added the following approved or u/c projects:

New Project! - RNA Metropolitan, Parel: one (two?) tower(s) of ~52 stories (each). More information needed.

New Project! - Orchid Tower, Mumbai Central; 50 stories. More information needed.

New Project! - Tabrez Tower, Wadala: 45 stories

New Project! - RNA Metropolis, Wadala (West): two towers of ~40 stories each; multiple towers ~20-25 stories each. More information needed.

New Project! - RNA @ Central Park, Chembur: ~40 stories. More information needed.

New Project! - RNA Sunderbans, Santacruz (East): ~40 stories. More information needed.

New Project! - Four Seasons Hotel, Worli: 35 stories (forgot about this one!)

New Project! - Hafeez Contractor House, Parel; 35 stories.

New Project! - Oberoi Park View, Kandivali: two towers of 30 stories each

New Project! - Gundecha Gardens, Mulund: two towers of ~30 stories each

New Project! - RNA @ 4th, Chembur: ~30 stories. More information needed.

New Project! - City of Joy, Mulund: 30 stories, 27 stories, 21 stories, 18 stories

New Project! - Rustomjee O-Zone, Goregaon: six towers of 28 stories each

New Project! - Hiranandani Meridian, Thane: 28 stories

New Project! - Hiranandani Evelina, Thane: 27 stories

New Project! - Hiranandani Springhill, Thane: 26 stories

New Project! - Amrit Shakti, Powail: multiple towers of 25 stories, multiple towers 15-20 stories each

New Project! - Dosti Flamingos, Parel: four towers of 25 stories, two of 15 stories, two of 9 stories each

New Project! - RNA Royal Park, Kandivali (West): ~25 stories. More information needed.

New Project! - Ravi Estate Phase - 2, Thane: 25 stories

Dabcom,
U/C pics of most of these buildings can be found in the SSC India forum. However, they are not compiled, and I really don't have the time to do it myself . You can check there if you like

Cheers,
Jai

--=- | Check out The Indian Skyscraper Blog - Chronicling the vertical risE of India... | -=--

Last edited by Jai; Nov 6, 2006 at 12:19 AM.