View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 23, 2014, 4:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyro View Post
Do you have anything you'd like to share reg: your comments? Bad experience maybe.
I'll start by saying, I hope they've learned a lot of valuable lessons and changed their ways over the past few years. It's one thing to make mistakes, own up to them, and solve the problems. It's another to show complete ignorance and allow your mistakes to compound while showing complete disrespect to your clients.

Anyways, I don't want to get into specifics really. I understand you're a buyer in this building and I would imagine that you're experience very likely will not be as terrible as many clients in the past. I know that the majority (70-80%) of purchasers in one of their developments would not have anything good to say about Sandhu Developments ranging from stories about significant problems, to outright lies and deceipt before, during, and after construction.

This is by far their largest project. Hopefully they can handle the learning curve with some honorable business ethics, however I suspect that only a quality GC with a conscience and serious backbone will save them here.

Awesome location though! I would have bought one if a different developer. Lol