View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 20, 2012, 3:33 PM

So this is still in the works! I know 2-3 years back when was looking at options to sell or keep the team, there was a group of people with "the dealership with a hearth" it had fell through but i'm glad to see its not dead.

The team needs a change of ownership, too many people got a bad taste with the current owner and I think it would bring people back to the games if he sold it to a local group.

Hatteway ford is now open at their new location, the 2 other medical/dental office are progressing quite nicely.

There was an article in a free paper "that we should not name, but i don't understand why i would have to pay online if I get it free at home" that the city had approached Costco....and they where apparently told something along the lines not now, maybe later... Find this hard to believe since they had approached the city back in the 90's and where refused a tax break(2-3 years) at the time and never came back.

It would be nice, but i doubt it would make economical sense for Costco to set up shop up here, I think that for now they have pretty much saturated the market in NB