View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 13, 2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Is this a joke? Atlanta only has 1 building U/C over 160 feet? Midtown Atlanta has 15 currently U/C alone, but the city limits itself has 21 U/C with 28 more proposed over 160 feet.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=209829 - Used this thread btw.
No it's not a joke. . . I'll research the buildings and add them if they are in fact under construction. . . your link may help. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ATX View Post
The Austin number is way, way off too - as it is for other cities as well. That source is just a bunch of nonsense.
No, the source may not have all the data, but nonsense is the wrong word. . . I'll look at Austin in greater detail, but what other cities are you referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innsertnamehere View Post
according to SSP's own databsase, there are 64 over 50m in Toronto right now. The shortest in the database is 86m though.. so there are probably far more, especially in the metro.
SSP's database criteria may or may not be consistent. . . but I'll look into what may be missing from the CTUBH database. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by initiald View Post
Good that you got the Durham one, but also there are also 3 ~50m+ U/C in Raleigh, and at least 10 in Charlotte.
I'll look into it. . . thanks. . .

. . .