View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 29, 2006, 8:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4f
Exactly!
For some reason most people on SSC love this building, I can't understand why, that's why I have to come here where people have better taste.
I am so sick and tired of the organic towers, and all those curves, it's infuriating.
It does wonders for lowrises, but for a wannabe supertall, it looks like this, a pile of poo.
The base is fucked up, it's way too wide where it shouldn't be, and the top is a big piece of crap.
Although from what I've seen on some other renders, I believe they should move the tower 180 degrees, because it is much slimmer from the back.

But again, the top is annoying, I can't stand any more of those wind turbines, I like green ecotowers, but there are certain limits. In this case, for a supertall, you can't leave the top open to winds like this with a bad hairdo.
Like I said on SSC, this looks like Trump, trying to cover his head with a mess of hair... instead they should have increased the height by a good 30 meters, made the tower the tallest in France, above the friggin Eiffel fucking tower, and closed it all up with a shiny glass dome, which would make the tower look like some fat bastard sitting on a couch, with his shiny bald head, weird and proud.

I think they should cancel this because it will definitely hurt LD's skyline.
This was the one shot to build something tall and huge and beautiful, instead they come up with this piece of poo, that isn't even tall, if they wanted a real signal, it should rise up above everything else, not be the ugliest thing since Genex
LMAO!! I really should not be on here when I have been drinking. lol. Yeah I saw that they seemed to love it at SSC as well(when they were not caught up in the Brits vs The French thing).

'Like I said on SSC, this looks like Trump, trying to cover his head with a mess of hair... instead they should have increased the height by a good 30 meters, made the tower the tallest in France, above the friggin Eiffel fucking tower, and closed it all up with a shiny glass dome, which would make the tower look like some fat bastard sitting on a couch, with his shiny bald head, weird and proud.."

hahahaha!!!!