View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 22, 2012, 7:21 AM
Blazed Member - Citygater

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornholio View Post
I think its time people started informing others of what is happening behind the scenes.

Those of you who can, and I know there are a few here, collect and document all information that is suspicious regarding this likely(and im being generous) viaduct fiasco. Make sure to back it up, properly and dont miss any details no matter how trivial. Every little fact counts, trust me. You will know what to do with it when the time comes.

I have said on here a few times that city politics are imo "corrupt" the unfortunate side effect of only some 30% of the population voting and paying no attention. But like in all bad situations you can always find a bit of good, this makes people get lazy and complacent with the "illegal" stuff they do. Oh and yes there is plenty of illegal stuff going on with these viaducts, not just twisting facts but flat out rigging the facts, among other things.

I will have a surprise ready for all of you here, maybe soon, depends on the timing. I will send a sneak peak to two people here who I think I can gamble on making good use of the information and keeping it to them selves for now.

Was it Matrix where they said "if you cant fight the system, use the system" ? Or something along those lines. Anyways good point for people to remember.
whoot whoot

"orange vested guy" - towerguy3

Last edited by hollywoodnorth; May 30, 2012 at 2:44 AM.