View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 16, 2014, 5:06 AM
Registered User, Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwils01 View Post
I like how natural/realistic looking your suburban & farming regions look. I've been working on a high density region for a long time so my suburban areas are quite small in them, which is unrealistic from a North American perspective. If there's one thing that could perhaps make my cities look more realistic its expanding the suburban area. I've removed some hilly areas but I'm hesitant to do all the terraforming, basically cleaving mountains in half, that would be required for a large expansion.

And if there's one thing that I never really had an interest in, it was creating agricultural regions. Probably because the game was so limited with their appearance when it first came out, after that I never really gained an interest in them. You could say they're banned in my cities along with space consuming golf courses
But with all these mods that people have come out with subsequently I must say when done right, as yours are, they certainly are quite picturesque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwils01 View Post
Beaumont Park in downtown Echo Bay.

Echo Bay Marina.
Beautiful park and Marina

Quote:
A few overviews of the city.
Another thing I like is how your highrises are spread out in this city. I've taken a core density approach with pretty much all the major cities in my main region so far, but that's something I've been meaning to try out for a city or two.

Last edited by vegeta_skyline; Oct 16, 2014 at 11:22 AM.