View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 28, 2009, 2:02 AM
low-riding

Thanks all. The area does get overshadowed by everything across the river and its actually very cool on its own right. I definitely plan on going back this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketoronto View Post
How many people work in Jersey City? Is it is as large as downtown Brooklyn in terms of workforce?
not sure. they seem comparable. For sure Jersey City has far more residential highrises than downtown Brooklyn does. JC's tallest is far larger than Brooklyn's tallest but the upper half of 30 Hudson has been empty for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzmattzx View Post
Great pictures. I was in Jersey City on Monday, but didn't take any pictures. I think that Jersey City is better than any North Jersey hubs that I have seen, like Newark or Elizabeth or Hackensack. Is Exchange Place the name of the entire neighborhood on the waterfront, or is that just the name of a street or block or something?

That train station in Hoboken looks nice.
Exchange place is the name of the neighborhood and the Path station.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanshirt View Post
Nice pics, but there's a high-rise in the pic right after the abandoned park that appears to be unfinished. What's the story with that?
Its been completed since. These pics are from early summer i think. I do not have a completed pic