View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 10, 2018, 4:50 AM
BANNED

Asia, as a description of race or ethnicity is a pretty stupid way to slam ethnicities that are no co mutual connectivity together but just raw putting all of them in the same pot might be convenient for a cartographer because they live in the same hemisphere.

As some one who has lived and experienced With the Indian born woman in her native land... there is often a disconnect from Asia the continent. There is no connection in the multi years with her with any East Asian county from China to wherever. India is is own beast and quite frankly cannot out just lump them in as whole with the other 2 billion Asians in the world.

Assist is not one race or language but thousands

Even India alone has multi laguages that are not directly related to each other

There’s a big north language family that is indo European vs what is the native languages in the south of the sub contunate

Especially in the western in northwestern parts of India there’s a realization of the true with necessity of in the Young’s which goes back to European roots it’s kind of complicated And Arian but I’m sure TUP kind of understands at least a bit around where I am coming from.

and not really accurate perception of what an Asian Defined person is

I’m just rambling now but India and packistan and Bangladesh’s alone are their own topic that cannot be described in one simple rebuttle or post