View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 31, 2014, 2:32 AM

This building is so awesome! Creates such a great streetwall, and really dense block. Looks like Chicago.

This has a nice Parisian density going on here. I like this a lot.

My favorite Cleveland building. What is it called, the Terminal Tower? I think. Anyway, I have a thing for these Depression era skyscrapers. They are absolutely the best. This is one of the classic midwest spire skyscrapers, and man oh man does this photo capture it beautifully!

What's this building? I wanna see it from a different angle, but from this angle it is really cool looking.

Awesome! Glad to see new construction downtown. We're finally getting some new construction downtown too, and man it is so exciting! I'm sure you feel it too. There is just nothing better than a brand new building going up in the glory land of our downtowns. Of course 8 stories probably isn't the most exciting project or anything, but it's mixed use man. Sounds great!

Yea Centropolis, that's a good way of saying it. Cleveland has a grand downtown. Cleveland is so grand in an old school way. I love how it has so few new buildings downtown. Almost all of the buildings are old, and the new skyscrapers were at least built to look old. Somehow Cleveland has retained its majestic skyline after all this time. I mean, it isn't necessarily a good thing economically or anything. The city definitely needs new construction. Some new towers would be very good for it, even if it took away from the dominance of classic buildings. Man it's potential is unreal though. With a whole generation of new buildings and people moving back to the city, it could be epic. I mean a river and the lake? Both? Midwest yet close to the north east?

Photos courtesy of MayDay

Last edited by d'trolley; Mar 31, 2014 at 2:44 AM.