View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 30, 2017, 7:31 PM

I was wrong in what I posted the other day - there is a December HRC presentation, which is now online. I swear I didn't even see a row for it the other day when I checked. Nine items on the agenda, as usual, most are small residential projects on the North Side. New items of interest:

1. Rehab of 926 Western Avenue. I'm mostly noting this because it's also clear Allegheny West is going to get a coffeeshop (a second location of the Shadyside Adda Coffee & Tea House). The building is already in semi-decent shape, and the changes are not dramatic. There will be a rear deck with some seating, which will be nice in summer months however.

2. More details involving the 606 Cedar Avenue rehab, which has been already before the zoning board. This project involves restoring an eight-unit apartment building, adding an elevator, changing the front entrance to be at grade, repair/replacement of front balconies, new rear windows, and improvements to a rear courtyard. It's a small project, but will be a nice improvement to the area.