View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 5, 2005, 11:44 PM
Rrrraaaahhhhh!!!!!

Trump set to trump in Dubai

A weird tower in the shape of some flower will be built on the palm jumeirah. Usually I'm not a fan of this type of architecture but in this case I find it really fits its location well. Also since it's a hotel I really doubt it'll be as fat as in this render. Just some inaccuracy I'd say.
A forumer who has inside info said this will be 360m high and have 80 floors. The renders and the model show it being only about half the height so I'll add it at the end of the list.

Here's the render:

Here's a pic of Donald and the CEO of Nakheel :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there are a few towers which have unknown heights some of these mightn't turn out to be supertall. I've now divided the first post into 2 lists. One for towers with known heights or that are without a doubt 300m+, and one for the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been no news about marina gardens for almost a year and the only info we have is the floor count and some shitty render. I'll take it off the list then since it seems to be a stale proposal. Hope it gets the axe anyway because it looks like a pile of crap.

Last edited by malec; Oct 5, 2005 at 11:50 PM.