View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 8, 2006, 3:28 PM

Murano Quote was actually on Phillyblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZ
Was by the Murano site last night. The excavated hole has been neatly refilled with the pyramid of dirt that was piled to the north. A couple weeks ago a poster stated that this would happen (^^^…). Since the garage will be north of the building facing JFK, I guess there was no need for a deep foundation. The digging must have been for HasMat concerns?
The info about the hole being filled in was from Phillyblogs Murano thread dated 2/16. Here's the quote (by Phantic):

Yesterday I was talking to one of the demolition crew guys on the murano site. I asked him about when the construction was going to get started and he said he thought it would be about a month. Apparently, they are going to re-fill that large hole in the next couple of weeks.

When he told me this I asked him about underground parking and he said there would be no parking underground but a side parking lot that would actually go over the top of JFK.

I apologize if anyone's already talked about this but it just seemed so odd that I wanted to see if anyone else had heard something different or knew what this guy was talking about.