View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 7, 2011, 2:09 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
There should be a balance on the receipt. People who go to Tims all the time will buy probably them. I've sold gift cards to other places (Gap, Superstore, etc) before. There is a market, just ask around.

If you're voicing complains as often as your are, you should not be a customer.

There are other places to get coffee. If there are alternatives to Tim Hortons in Thunder Bay of all places, there must be alternatives to Tim Hortons in London, a city 4 times the size. You're at a fucking university, there should be at least one independent place to get coffee.
Vid, wtf???? You really don't know me and my mornings. Do you have two children to drop off at school AND daycare? Do you have a spouse to drop off at work? Do you understand the layout of my campus? Do you even have a job? Do you even understand the concept of being very busy?

I don't have the fucking (to use your terminology) luxury of time in the morning to walk across campus for brew that is not even real starfucks (sitting in the urns for hours at a time, it does not taste the same as real starfucks.

I don't live in your world where all customers must be either completely satisfied (or they have to just shut the hell up), or they should walk. Why don't you take a break from being a monday-morning quarterback , and go get some real life experience before offering your unsolicited advice.

Last edited by MolsonExport; Mar 7, 2011 at 3:43 PM.