View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 10, 2012, 12:39 AM

Location: The absolute western-most point of the Philadelphia urbanized area. :)
Ok, suffice to say we're not on the same page. No, the Dems are not necessarily voting against these projects. They do propose some bills to pay for certain projects, but their source of funding seems to be 100% from tax dollars or from borrowed money since our country is broke. (Actually, infrastructure projects are something we SHOULD be spending money on, so that remark about the dems, yeah, I take it back!)

My remark was supposed to focus mainly on the far right policy makers for their ignorance and indifference regarding improving our infrastructure. Yes, this country is out of money, and I'm not entirely in favor of more spending, but there are things we really need to spend money on and should NOT be considered as excessive spending.

If we're supposed to get back on our feet, rebuilding and upgrading our infrastructure will help get us there!