View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 26, 2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinha View Post
Stop believing that London is the center of the world, it becomes tiring of this communication.
There are many other interesting city in Europe. Personally I find no exceptional Shard. then it was over ten years, as projects are planned in London.
For me, projects in Frankfurt, Madrid, Barcelona and Paris are also important. There is a large complex. Architecture is not just about height. there will always be higher elsewhere ...
It's very good for London, but enough of this binary vision: London is well and the rest of Europe, zero.
In addition, there is a cycle of history. Again I respect London, but is primarily a history of communication.
Fortunately, the world is not confined to a single model.

Finally, in my case I can assure you that the Hermitage Plaza project in Paris-La Defense is more than a proposal.
http://www.paris-skyscrapers.fr/imme...mitage%20Plaza
I never said London was the centre of the world, I merely mentioned the Shard as it hardly gets a mention on this thread and is currently under construction.

The truth is nobody is going on and on about London. In fact this thread is actually full of Moscow and Paris with very little about London.

Last edited by Codex; Nov 27, 2009 at 9:57 PM.