View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 4, 2016, 11:59 PM
Meh

Cross posted from the Austin section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerhoof View Post
I went by the Nelsen Partners office and asked for more information about the renderings. Mainly spoke with receptionist who was willing to share information. I asked if it was a concept rendering and whether it is happening or not. She replied that it is happening. I asked about a height and she started referring to floors (obviously i wanted feet) and some other person passed so the receptionist asked her and she responded she didn't know but it went back and forth many times on how tall it should be. I asked what type of building and she said it would be retail at bottom with office in middle and residential at top. I asked when it would start, she said she wasn't sure so she asked another worker who was passing and he was being vague, saying he didn't know for sure because there were still three and they haven't decided. I don't know exactly what he meant, but my impression is that UT has three developers that are interested in building it and they have yet to decide on who yet. Here are some better quality pictures of the renderings that I took while there.