View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 13, 2012, 2:16 AM
I am a typical

I punched myself in the face while boxing today.

That is to say, while putting stuff into boxes and stacking those boxes on pallets, one handle on the box broke. I compensated by pulling up on the other handle harder but that one broke too, and my arm flew back and hit me right on the nose.

If any of my coworkers find this post they'll be in for a pretty unexpected surprise. Hey guys! I work with 16 men and I don't find a single one attractive. Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Brown View Post
P.S. You did not look too bad. If you grew a beard and were willing to move to Ontario, there may be a guy there with a hair fetish that will gladly make you fresh coffee - with cream and sugar - in return for certain, verboten, services.

Sincerly,

The black dude who did not give you his coffee.
I refer to people like that as "nice from afar, but far from nice". That is, from a distance, they appear like they might be attractive, but then you get closer to them and realize that they're too flawed, be it mentally, hygienically, or facially. I once saw a vagrant whose BO was so strong that I could smell it even though I was upwind of him on a very windy day. He looked hot but I imagine it would be like fucking a hairy piece of blue cheese. It has to be subtle, not pungent.