View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 16, 2007, 11:32 AM
CHACUN SON GOÛT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone View Post
[B][SIZE="5"]

Here's some examples of retro buses I like to see on our streets:

Those are cool looking buses. I think i've seen these buses in person. Did they come from the Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart?

I really cant say which streets are better 2way or one way. It is very unsafe when cutting across the grid going north/south on say 20th street or any other non-through way. Trying to figure out which way to look as the intersection behind you was a two-way but the next street is one-way, back to two-way. shit you are bound to hit someone or get hit.

As you sit there inching your way into the intersection because you can't see, a cyclist rides by you without stopping -- fucking cyclist.

When i lived on Pstreet (one-way) as a resident the traffic did not bother me, same when I lived on G, long time ago when it was one-way. But, the two-ways are more attractive, and sometimes better getting through town, like K or Capital streets (two-ways) and O street the perfect two-way for cyclists.

I used to commute by bike from 27th to 9th on O Street....back then, I was the fucker who would never stop at the intersections.