View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 29, 2009, 2:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spictacular mcluvin View Post
I remember when I was a kid most of the major grocery stores had a poor selection for buns so my dad used to take us to BUNS MASTERS but I was too little to remember where it was or if there was more than 1 location, any help???

I also remember countless convenience stores across this city that use to be called CIRCLE K's, the only location I can remember for sure is one on McCarthy Blvd

I remember that the Staples Call Centre on the north end of Winnipeg Street used to be SIAST and where SIAST currently is now used to be a Plains Hospital (funny enough i've been to both locations, worked at Staples Call Centre and took some classes at the current SIAST building AND also got stitches at the Plains Hospital that used to be where SIAST currently is.
Bunsmaster was somewhere on the east side of Park St. between the tracks and Dewdney...I think...and Circle K used to have two on McCarthy (Rochdale and one on 4th Ave.) also one on Sherwood and Mikkelson. I grew up in the north end so those I know for sure. I can guess there were more.